Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Sassy Baby Toys - Best. Things. Ever.

As new mothers, we search for toys that are both stimulating and somehow beneficial to our children. I had gone through many and my son has seemed moderately interested in some of them, but they never seemed to entertain him for long.
It wasn't until my sister-in-law brought some Sassy toys for him on a visit. Best. Toys. Ever. It doesn't seem to matter which toy I choose for my son, he loves them all. And there is such a variety to choose from for many different age levels.
They use contrasting colors and textures that aid development. At first glance they look almost dull since most of them are black and white. But its the contrast of the colors that stimulate our children. They also use ridges, contact paper and mirrors to help develop eye sight and touch. My son just loves them!

When in doubt, I suggest buying these wonderful toys for any baby gift. They're available at Target, Babies-R-Us or any other store that sells baby items. If you do, your gift will be set aside from the classic onesie present and will be used long after they have outgrown all the clothes that were also gifted to the mother or mother-to-be.
Sassy baby toys all the way!






No comments:

Post a Comment